PDF files are one of the widely used document types used for purposes like invoices, eBooks, reports, bank statements, etc. Due to so many uses, there are many user-specific requirements as well to make the overall experience better. One such requirement is – how to combine PDF files without Acrobat? Lets explore it!
In this article, we will get to know about a seamless and secure way to combine multiple PDF documents without the need for Adobe Acrobat. Moreover, we will also discuss the reasons why the need for combining PDF documents emerge.
Many users also prefer using online PDF merge solutions over offline tried and tested utilities without knowing the disadvantages of these online solutions. So, we have listed some of the drawbacks of combining PDF files for free.
Why a User Would Want to Combine Multiple PDF Files?
Due to its multi-purpose usage, there is a different reasons for every user. Let’s have a look at some of the common reasons to combine multiple PDF files and make one:
- Organization: Combining multiple PDF files into a single file helps users keep their files organized. It is better to have a single PDF file containing the entire important data instead of multiple PDF files.
- Convenience: It becomes easier to manage and share a single PDF document rather than sharing each document one by one.
- Editing: If you combine PDF files without Adobe Acrobat, it becomes quite simple to edit, move pages around, and delete unnecessary pages from a single document.
- Archiving: Another major advantage of combining PDF files is that you can keep all crucial documents in a single file and create a comprehensive report. This makes overall management easier.
There could be many more reasons as well other than the aforementioned ones. It entirely depends on the user requirements and scenarios that make users look for ways for combining PDF files without Acrobat.
Perfect Solution to Combine PDF Files without Adobe Acrobat
As discussed in the above section, combining PDF files is not as easy a task as it seems. The process can be even trickier if you have sensitive data stored in the PDF files and you cannot make any compromise to the data. Thus, to solve this issue, we have come up with a proven PDF Merge Tool.
This software permits users to not only combine PDF files but also offers various advanced options like merging files by defining page ranges. Here, a user can specify the page numbers of each PDF file and the software will include only those pages while combing PDF files without Adobe Acrobat. This option makes the overall process a breeze and gives you complete control of the PDF document combining.
Additionally, if you have an existing PDF file and want to combine new PDF documents into that existing PDF, you can do it with this amazing feature-loaded software.
Steps to Combine PDF Files without Acrobat
- Step-1. Launch the software and add all your PDF files in software panel that you want to merge in one.
- Step-2. Choose the Merge radio button. You can also skip attachments in the resultant PDF file using the Skip Attachments option.
- Step-3. Select Merge PDF by page range option and choose whether you want to create a new PDF file or merge files in an existing PDF file.
- Step-4. If you choose to create a new PDF, then select the destination location to save the file. However, if you want to combine bulk PDF files in an existing PDF file, then select the second option.
- Step-5. At last, click on the Merge button to start the procedure.
Why You Should Choose This Tool over Online Free Solutions
The major reasons for choosing this offline utility over the free online solutions are:
- Security and Privacy: When you use these online solutions, you need to upload your PDF files on their website which raises many security and privacy concerns. With the aforementioned solution, you don’t need to worry about your data as it works locally and you don’t have to upload your PDF file online.
- Offline Accessibility: While using online solutions to combine PDF files without Adobe, you need to have an active and stable internet connection. However, in the case of the offline solution, it works efficiently even if you don’t have an internet connection.
- Customizations: Although the online solutions offer some customization options, these solutions do not compete with the options offered in the above software.
- Combine PDF Files in Batch: There is some online PDF Combining solutions that imply a certain limit on combing PDF files in batch. Whereas, the solution that we mentioned above does not imply any limitations and offers a seamless experience to complete the process in small time.
Overall, there are many reasons why you should never go for these free online solutions to combine PDF files. Now, it completely depends on you whether you can make a compromise and go for these solutions or choose a tried and tested professional utility.
After assessing the issues faced by the users while combining PDF files without Adobe Acrobat, we have discussed one of the best solutions that you can use to get your job done. Furthermore, we have also shared some of the top reasons why users want to combine their PDF documents. After providing the best utility for this task, we also shared our views on why it is safe to use this offline software over some free online solutions.